Monday, November 1, 2010

Headed for DENVER!

Bright and early tomorrow morning the boys and I are heading to Denver so Noah can see the hematologist/thrombosis specialist out there. He seems to be doing fairly well for that last few weeks. The only real update is that we took him in a couple weeks ago for a follow up echocardiogram for a dilated aortic root. The aortic root was about the same, however, the cardiologist said he peaked at his IVC (where the clot 'was' but apparently had gone away), and he thought that it "might be back". I wasn't sure what to do with that information except wait for Denver. So hopefully this doctor will not only tell us if the clot has actually come back, but also what in the heck is causing it!!!!!!!! Please, everybody pray that we'll have a safe trip and that we'll come back with some answers.

1 comment:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh my goodness! GOOD LUCK! YOu are in our prayers!