Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Let's Talk American Idol

This has to be the best "talent" year ever. I love all these guys. Danny Gokey has a great raspy voice, and who can top his story. (losing his wife and moving forward with his life) Then there is Adam Lambert, new king of rock. I've never heard anybody sing those high notes without bursting a blood vessel. Plus he has such a mellow personality. Last, but not least, my personal favorite, Kris Allen. I'm in love with that bluesy voice with his acoustic guitar. I think he is probably the underdog of the three but I want him to win anyway. Can't wait to see what happens.

5 comments:

Skeet said...

Okay, I guess I'll talk Idol by myself if no one wants to join me. My heart melted tonight for Danny. Although, my heart was also filled with joy and elation that my man, Kris, is in.

Jen said...

I love Kris too! He is my favorite and so excited that he is in the final two!!! I had a feeling for the last several weeks it was going to be Adam and Kris.

Jen said...

Oh btw, I have to say that David and David last year was the best talent year ever. No one can sing like David Arch, I love him.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh I want to talk Idol. Kris and Adam in the finale. Wahoo! I'm sad about Danny, but you're right about the talent. It's incredible. I love them both, but I think I'm kind of pulling for Adam. He's so creative and original.

So I see you've been blogging. You go, girl.

Now I'm going to go read all your stuff.

Why didn't you tell me? I had to wait for my mom to tell me.

Silly goose.

Skeet said...

WOW, Crash, you're here! I've just been sittin', waitin', wishin' you would discover me here. I guess I couldn't have just told you. So does this mean I get to be one of your Soul Sistahs now? :)Please,Please,Please!!!!!

Jen, I don't know, I think this year is better than last year. I do like Archuletta though.