Monday, January 11, 2010

Go Cardinals! ...... (at least until they play the Vikings)

We decided, on a whim, to drive down to Arizona for the Cardinals game this weekend.
Dan is what I would call the President of the Kurt Warner Fan Club. I swear to you he knows every stat in Kurts' portfolio.
The fans in the stadium were soooo loud. The screaming was non stop, just like the touchdowns.
Betcha didn't know.... I use to live here. This is Flagstaff, Arizona. My younger sis, Tonia, was born here. So I guess that means I lived here when I was one or two. Of all the scenery we saw in Arizona, this was definately my favorite. I just don't think I'm a desert girl at heart.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome husband you have. He kindof looks like Ross on Friends. Has anybody said that before? Sounds like you had fun!!!

Jen said...

Glad y'all had fun! I love going to baseball games, unfortunately Chris is not so much a fan....he gets bored. Liked the Christmas photos too.

Skeet said...

Ha ha Jen ..... It's the Arizona Cardinals Football team. I actually get bored at baseball games too.(I'm with Chris on that one. Sorry.) So the Cardinals play the New Orleans Saints this Saturday. Dan almost had me talked in to going to that game too, but I have to work all weekend. :( I think we are going to take a trip to Louisianna/Mississippi around the third week in April. If we do, we'll definately have to come visit.

Susan said...

Maybe she'll be done painting by then...or not, ha! Anyway, I'd love to meet you (this is Jen's mom). And as for this weekend, I say....GO COWBOYS!!

Skeet said...

Oooohhhh, sorry Jen's mom, I'm actually a MINNESOTA girl through and through. I'd love to meet you too, but ONLY if the Vikings beat the Cowboys! HeeHee. BTW: Are you sure we haven't met before? Seems like we met at graduation?
Anyway, until we meet AGAIN.

Jen said...

ok I am kind of cracking up that I thought it was baseball and obviously I didn't look at the field at all!!! I just look at people....whatever. And it was just my dad that was at graduation. He was there to help us move home, but my mom likes to read your blog.

vpfam said...

Love Flagstaff, too. And as much as I tried when I was younger, I'm not a desert girl at heart (except to go visit and hike). That's why my parents are still in AZ and I am in Utah and will forever be.